The Daily Click :: 08

|
 
Anyone who knows my husband knows he has an incredible passion for fishing. He talks lures and fishing spots like I talk fonts and design. I think if he could fish for a living, there would be no question what his chosen profession would be.

Every summer, when he is lucky enough to not have to work, he fishes every chance he gets. And if I'm not working, I often go along with my camera, sometimes throwing in a line, but mostly just snapping photos. Our "fishing adventures" as we like to call them, are some of my most favorite times.

These next photos I took while we were visiting Clayton's parents for a weekend last August. I was invited along on a "fishing adventure" with Clayton, his Dad, and their family friend Kenny. I almost chose not go to, as it was a 5am trip, and even the prospect of great photos really didn't compare to my warm bed. But I dragged (or is it drug?) myself out of bed anyways, and I'm glad I did, because I was able to get some really great shots.

The first two are a couple of my absolute favorites, not necessarily because I think they are amazing photos, but because of the story behind them. See, Kenny (in red) actually taught Clayton's Dad (Steve) how to fish. So here we have Kenny who taught Steve and Steve who in turn taught Clayton, which I think is pretty neat.






  
And I just had to add this one in- Clayton caught a record-breaker that day :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment