About Me :: An Introduction

|
First things first...hello, and welcome to my blog! A bit about me:

// My name is Kalynne Curley.

// I am married to an amazing guy (Clayton aka Mr. Curley) that couldn't be more opposite than me in many ways, but is in every way my perfect match.

// To me, family is paramount. I consider myself oh-so-lucky to have been blessed with mine.

// I am a graphic designer, entrepreneur & artist.

// I love paper and designing anything printed, but especially love to design wedding invites, announcements, cards, etc...

// I love, love, love photography.

// I also love fashion (though i mostly just look and admire; my usual attire is a t-shirt/sweatshirt and jeans).

// I currently live in western Montana, and have lived in this state all but the first 3 years of my life. I never tire of the beautiful landscapes, but often daydream of what it would be like to be a city girl.

// I have naturally curly hair (ironic really....and after having had the last name "Curley" for almost 3 years, though, it feels odd to spell curly "correctly").

// I remember my dreams pretty much every night. They are always in color, and often completely crazy.

// I love rainy days (except for when I want to go out and take photos).

// I can spend hours looking at fonts; good typography makes me happy.

// My ultimate pipe dream would be to live as an artist in my own villa in Italy, a la Under the Tuscan Sun.

// Having said that, I've never actually traveled to Italy or anywhere in Europe, though I am dying to do so.

// I am 100% of Norwegian heritage.

// I love to cook/bake and though I don't think I could ever do it professionally, would love to attend culinary classes.

// I also have dreams of becoming a pilot.

// I love art and anything to do with art. Except most modern "performance art." That I just can't get into.

// I am a perfectionist. And a hopeless romantic.

// I am an intensely private person. I have been wanting to start a blog for so long but always hesitated to put myself so publicly "out there." I've learned, however, that good things often come from stepping outside my comfort zone, so here I am!

There you go, a little bit about what makes me, me. I am so excited about starting this adventure...thanks for stopping by my new little corner of the blogosphere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment