The Daily Click :: 24

|
 
If you checked the blog yesterday you probably noticed I didn't make a post. Yesterday was my first day back from a week and a half long vacation to ND for my sister's wedding, which was oh-so-fun!! Maybe a little too fun in fact, as I ended up with a nasty sore throat and cold. So in a combination cold haze/vacation withdrawal, I thought Monday's image actually covered yesterday. Still not quite sure what day it is, honestly. :) But, I am back on track, and here are a couple images for Day 24.

Meet Addison- my adorable, beautiful, smiley, sweet, expressive and loveable little niece (I could go on and on really). She seriously has to be one of the cutest little girls I've ever seen (no bias of course!). I got to spend a lot of time with her last week in ND and as usual, brought out the camera whenever I could. Pretty sure when she's a bit older I'll be known as the crazy photo-obsessed aunt. Which, honestly, I'm okay with if I can get photos like these next two...so much cuteness!!

6-8-2010_1

6-8-2010_2

0 comments:

Post a Comment