The Daily Click :: 53

|
 
More Sidney and Zeke today!

Starting with Zeke: If I took this set of three photos, added in a shot of Zeke running after the toy, and duplicated it 1238 times, you'd have Zeke's perfect day :) Fetch the toy...Bring the toy back...wait eagerly for someone to throw the toy...Fetch the toy...bring the toy back. Repeat. I know most dogs love fetch, but I honestly think Zeke could do it for 24 hours and not tire of it!
 
 
Remember what I said yesterday about Sidney, how she's the more mellow of the two? I think this photo shows it perfectly. Here's Sidney, content just to be loved. And then there's Zeke. Again with the toy haha!
 
 
...but he can definitely be loveable too :)
 

2 comments:

Krys said...

Love the photos!

Krys said...

Dustin has the last picture of Zeke as the wallpaper on his computer. :)

Post a Comment