Project 365 :: The Daily Click

|

If you read my intro post, you know I have a love for photography; as an artist, I enjoy many mediums, but there's just something about capturing and composing a moment or view through a lens that is unparalleled in any other form. I have always taken and enjoyed photos, but only in the last few years did I actually develop a passion and drive to learn more about the process.

In an effort to make myself a better photographer/editor and simply to share my love of photography, I've decide to start a little project called "The Daily Click." Every day for 365 days I will be posting at least one image I have personally taken. Some people have done a similar challenge requiring that photo be a new photo taken that day...but, since that would honestly be setting myself up for failure :) and for the fact that I have tons of images I've already taken and just haven't had the time to edit, I will be posting any image I think would be fun to share/edit, whether taken that day or sometime in the past. The point, for me, is to simply enjoy the photographic process, learn a little something along the way, and share my view of the world.

0 comments:

Post a Comment